1. This motor is of a ATEX design using
superior process materials in order to
product a highly efficient motor with a low
operating temperature with a long service
2. The weight density and design this
vibratory motor has a good vibratory output
force (kN) with a high starting torque and
low electrical power consumption.
3. Low operating noise levels (dB) during
running and fluctuating loads.
4. This vibratory motor has a completely
enclosed construction whereas it can used in
hazardous areas 2 and 22.
5. By adjusting the angle of the
counterweights (flyweight) various levels of
vibratory force percentage can be achieved.
6. Based on the method of the vibratory
motor installation, the direction of the
vibratory forces can be obtained.
7. The various levels of vibratory modes of
vibration are able to be achieved for the
Working environment:in hazardous areas 2 and
Ⅱ 3GD Ex ec ⅡC T4 Gc/ Ex tc ⅢC T120℃ Dc）
Degrees of protection provided：IP55、IP66；
some motors which have fixing signs）
Our company in accordance to the Customer's
requirements can design and manufacture the
vibratory motors to operate in eigher 50Hz
or 60Hz line frequency networks, with
various electrical voltage inputs, high
altitude operation and other special